SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
Job Location: GREEN BROOK, NEW JERSEY
Hours: 9:00 A.M. TO 5:30 P.M.
BRAVO! Group Services, is one of the largest, privately-held facility service and outsourcing companies in the country. The Company is headquartered in Green Brook, NJ and operates branch offices in Arlington, VA, and New Castle, DE. We are seeking an energetic and experienced Human Resources Generalist to provide HR administrative support to our busy and growing Corporate Office. Acceptable candidate must have experience working in various facets of Human Resources including but not limited to Full Cycle Recruitment + On-Boarding, Benefits, and Employee Relations. Candidate must have a strong work ethic, attention to detail, level of patience, and most importantly a strong desire to help employees of the organization. Essential Functions The Senior HR Generalist will work closely with the HR Team to carry out corporate wide HR services via various human resources programs, initiatives and procedures. Recruitment and selection, new hire packet processing, conducting new hire employee orientation training, employment separation processing. Assist with FMLA and LOA handling; update of job descriptions, manuals, files and personnel records. Job Responsibilities
- Handles front line support for all daily HR functions - employee requests, inquires and/or issues.
- Participates in recruitment efforts including job posting, submitting job ads. Interviewing, screening, evaluating potential applicants, hires, and training of employees. Responsible for employment processing, conducting background checks and I-9 verifications.
- Handles separation and disciplinary warning process.
- Handles compliance of new or updated information changes into HRIS system ensuring data integrity is maintained at all times.
- Responsible for monthly DOL reporting and all other HR related compliance tracking.
- Maintains employee files and employment records.
- Audits employee files and I-9s to ensure compliance to state and federal regulations.
- Prepares/ Maintains HR Policy & Procedures Toolkits for new managers and supervisors.
- Assists with benefit enrollment for qualified full-time employees / maintains files/ provide support as needed.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Assists HR Team with special projects.