BRAVO! employees were proud to volunteer with America’s Grow-a-Row on October 14th. Working with another volunteer group, they harvested 6,500 pounds (that’s about 26,000 servings of nutrient-rich produce!), which will be delivered throughout the state of New Jersey to food banks, food pantries, soup kitchens, Free Farm Market℠ programs, faith-based pantries, and more.
America’s Grow-a-Row’s mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible through a volunteer effort of planting, picking, rescuing, and delivering free fresh produce. At America’s Grow-a-Row they:
- Provide fresh, healthy produce to those in need
- Educate people of all generations about hunger and ways to help
- Introduce our youth to farming and healthy eating
- Cultivate in tomorrow’s leaders the habit of giving back
- Contribute to the sustainability of agriculture
Visit americasgrowarow.org to learn more about this amazing organization and how you can help.