Assistant Account Manager
Job Location: Richmond, VA
BRAVO! Group Services, is one of the largest, privately-held facility service and outsourcing companies in the country. The Company is headquartered in Green Brook, NJ and operates branch offices in DE, VA, NC, and SC.
Assists with management of staff and cleaning services provided at a client site. Assists Manager with compliance of budget, work schedules, payroll, interview and termination processes, performance and disciplinary actions of employees. Assists with management of Client relationships.Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Manager with employee work schedules, reviews and approves payroll (overtime and time off),
- Establishes rapport with client and employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Promotes identified work schedules with clients and assigns employees accordingly.
- Assists with managing conflicts with employees and clients.
- Provides job function training to employees.
- Directs employees to follow company policies.
- Provides training to employees regarding use of equipment, products and adherence to all safety and security procedures.
- Assists with management of product inventory and equipment maintenance within budget.
- Manages employee work schedules and overtime within budget.
- Maintains company property and vehicle as required.
- Maintains expense records and manages within budget.
- Advises management of employee or client issues as deemed necessary.
- Assists with management of workplace injuries and adheres to all processes and procedures.
- Hires new employees – identifies needs, conducts interviews, background checks (as needed) and processes employment application and I-9 as required by law and internal processes
- Assists with processing change requests for employees resigning, being terminated or laid-off
- Assists with management of performance issues and disciplinary procedures and documentation equally and fairly – engages HR as needed
- Identifies problems and resolves issues in a timely manner by listening, gathering facts, and establishing solutions.
- Communicates changes and expectations effectively.
- Delegates work assignments and sets expectations.
- Inspires and motivates employees, instills trust and respect amongst all employees, and accepts feedback.
- Demonstrates knowledge of market, accesses threats and competition to accounts.
- Promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Works with integrity and ethically.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, and maintains effective work relations with all levels of management and clients.
- Ability to solve conflicts.
- Ability to interview and hire desired workforce.
- Ability to delegate work assignments, set expectations and monitors activities.
- Focuses on ways to improve and promote quality and exhibits accuracy and thoroughness.
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment and makes timely decisions.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently, develops realistic action plans and completes assignments as expected.
- Operating within defined budget.
- Safety and Security – adheres to all safety and security policies and procedures, promotes safety and security in the workplace and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Attends training courses, seminars and trade-shows to enhance skills and keep skills current.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Exhibits professionalism and is courteous at all times.
- Excellent management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be dependable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Verbal and written skills in Spanish and English.
- Three years experience in the cleaning industry.
- One to two years experience supervising a team.
If you are an organized and reliable individual seeking a new challenge, this position may be the ideal opportunity! Compensation includes base salary that commensurate with experience, and competitive benefits package.
Submit resume and salary requirement for consideration.
To learn more about us, please visit us at www.bravogroupservices.com.
No phone calls please. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Disclaimer: BRAVO! is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of BRAVO! about this opening.
BRAVO! Group Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer